Thursday, May 28, 2009

intro & disclaimer

so, this is my second blog of half baked & half arsed ideas...only this time with a cooking theme. welcome & i hope you enjoy!

me....i am just a little cook at home who enjoys a bit of baking mostly. my man in the house is better at the mains than me. he rocks at asian & indian dishes. he has that gift for spices...and not measuring anything. me...i am more about baking cakes, tarts, slices & all things laden with calories....and i like using a recipe & i like following it...mostly.

these are not my own creations. this is the disclaimer all you lawyer savvy peeps....i am merely guiding you to sites/recipes that i love & that maybe you want to try as well. mostly i will know where i found the recipes....but sometimes i won't. i am not saying they are my own, i just don't know where i originally got them from! so call off the men in suits.

also, if i give a review of a restaurant, it is my opinion & i am entitled to it. if you don't like what i say & you own the restaurant, give me a free meal for another go & i might write a better review. ok, so no men in suits & we are all happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment